Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Nevermore, The Raven said!

Nevermore, The Raven said!

So... How this gorgeous tattoo came to be, Toby and I were discussing tattoo ideas, and, I happened to mention I did not think there was a brilliant tattoo about my favourite poem, The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe.  We discussed it some more then I forgot about it, BUT Toby didn't, on my recent Birthday he presented me with possibly the best ever tattoo in the metaverse ( Shari's Opinion - no bias ty Darl )  and here we are a few days later and this is THE BEST EVER PRESSIE.  The Designer - Toby Velvetleaf, I am very very proud to say is my partner, my love, my everything and he is brilliant!  Thank you, my love - Kittehmore
Also, comes in a 50% Strength applier for those who don't like it quite as dark or those with a paler skin if they prefer

7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARIA
7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARIA HUD omega FACE and BODY chestnut
Maria comes in Caramel, Chestnut, Cotton Candy, Marshmellow, Pineapple, Sand and taupe
This Gorgeous skin tone of Chestnut comes with the new design of the skins. Izara has brought out a New Skin design with New Nipples, New Navel, New Highlights, New Shading, New Hands and Feet, an all over better fit and it comes 4 different releases, Plain, With Beauty Marks, Mildly Freckled and Heavily Freckled.  Alongside that there is a fantastic New STYLE OMEGA HUD for the FACE and BODY - The HUD's new styling is wonderful and so easy to use whether you buy single or the fat pack of stylings for the skin - Far and above the best skin HUD in my opinion!
7 Deadly s[K]ins MAINSTORE

.:Soul:. Sidhe Eyes - Seelie - Onyx

Image Essentials Studios and Pose Stores - Love Everlasting V2 (b) - Couples Pose Used

[Black Tulip] Poses - Shadow #6 From the Shadow pack 2

Signature Pose - Feels like flying

/Wasabi Pills/ Happy Mesh Hair - Style 1 - Lunar Ombre RARE

^;^CaTwA^;^ Catya BENTO HEAD
^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Eyes Pack
^;^CaTwA^;^ Main Store

Maitreya Mesh Body - Bento 4.1

[MANDALA] STEKING_EARS_Season 5































Taken using CalWl windlight

No comments:

Post a Comment