Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Vote Tyrion!!!!!! Suicide Dollz pt 2 :)

I LOVE Suicide DOllz, they have such a vast array of wonderfullness every two weeks and its something to really look forward to, I find things that make me squeal or laugh and just lust after and with that said the Vote Tyrion Tank Top had to be bought as My Sissy keeps calling me short. I am proportionate of course, she however is amazonian!!! hehe

FK! - Vote Tyrion Tank Top Mesh

[Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Pink - Chevron [SD Special] [Add me]

:Z.S: Witchery Ring set (unpacked)

.DirtyStories. BoomIt! Legband

-UtopiaH- Unbreakable Eyeliner Black


Suicide Dolls - Current round as at 4th July
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Seduction/30/111/1401











[7 Deadly S{K}ins]July Group Gift with Slink Appliers
SLINK - Hands and feet
7 Deadly s{K}ins MAINSTORE
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cleavage/21/175/24


SLINK - Hands and feet

.ploom. Twiddle - Pinks & Purples

EarthStones Cat Eyes - Tourmaline from MP
Silken Moon Eyeshadow Rainbow Lively from MP
*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria from MP
Silken Moon Eyeshadow Rainbow Lively from MP
Silken Moon Eyeshadow Smokey from MP

DP - Koffin Nails - Shades of Pink Gradients


KaTink Photo Studio with various KaTink poses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment