Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

I AM the mutherfucking Queen!!!

I AM the mutherfucking Queen!!!

This dress ..........it is amazing but I had to be in the mood and find the right place to show it off properly in my own way. Standing atop the towers looking down I felt like the Queen but as my darling Daughter says shes NOT the Queen I had to add my touch to her statement!

[ R E V E R I E } 's Thumper and Sy produce the most amazing items from every type of clothing you could want to skins, nails, jewellery and even Thumpers own RL artwork as well as commissions. The store has downsized recently but all the most fantastic items are still there and there are all sorts of goodies to be had by joining the in world group as groupies get 50% off every new item for 24 hours

This dress is from a set of three and they are all fabulous, theatrical and of a very very stunning quality

{REVERIE} Mesh Gown - The Fairy Queen

. a i s l i n g . Sumiana -PURPLE-

Violent Seduction - Lolita Sceptre Gold/Lavender

Razor /// Valeska Boots - Graffiti Punk - w/ HUD







{REVERIE} Main Store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ashendell/55/86/3764

Second Life in world group
secondlife:///app/group/b8c4d250-6322-a716-6555-c8be8f91382b/about


7 Deadly s{K}ins - Group Gift July With Slink Appliers
Main Store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cleavage/21/175/24


Slink hands and feet

.ploom. Bed Head - Monotone

{Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Daenerys
MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Velvety
MONS SAVAGE / Makeups - Eyeshadow Wild
MONS / Makeups - eyeshadow punk
*GA* Mesh Lashes

[Gauze] Shimmer and Gloss Lip make up

c( TC ) Somali Neko Tail 2.0
c( Two Cats ) Fantasy Neko Ears (1.0)

JCNY - 'Key to My Heart, My half to Radons Key
L&B Mesh Jewelry "Lover's" Unisex Necklace

-{ZOZ}- Spring Duo Lilac Polish


Poses - ::TI:: Rock Attitude
Taken at - INSILICO

No comments:

Post a Comment