Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

{ R E V E R I E } Tailed Corset, Skin, Shape and Nails............ All Dolled Up

{ R E V E R I E } Tailed Corset, Skin, Shape and Nails............ All Dolled Up

Well what a treat for us today!

All dolled up brings out another of Thumper's gorgeous { R E V E R I E } Corset from the new range, one of Sy's Gorgeous New Skins and Shapes and brand new to { R E V E R I E } are Sy's range of Slink applier Nails. I literally am All Dolled UP !!!

Whilst out and about being TPed for a in game game I play called Tiny Empires I happened upon a sim where I found a beautiful little gazebo where I took these pictures. It fit the being Dolled Up to a tee.

I enjoyed my time as a Doll and love the way the detailing on the body fits so well to the shape, the face is so pretty and the skin is well textured with all details so well done, the corset is well textured and very original as all Thumper's are. Whilst I was the main character instead of the plaything I brought my dolls out to play, my new Devil and Mushie from Alchemy - Exclusive to The Dark Style Fair which is open until the 7th of June.

Happy playtime .............






{REVERIE} Mesh Tailed Corset - Baby Blues

{REVERIE} Aimil

{REVERIE} Aimil Shape

{REVERIE} Slink Nails - All Tied Up

.ploom. Fluster - Blues & Greens

-SU!- Scarlet Eyes AQUAMARINE (Wear Me)

*GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria

Aesthetica- DripDrip Collar Black

Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

Slink Mesh Rigged Hands Pack of All

Alchemy - Animated Pets - Mushie in Ice and Demon in Gloom








Extra pics on Flikr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/sharicortes/14260629052/in/photostream/

Pictures taken at - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Donatelli/79/165/3752

No comments:

Post a Comment